Discover all the major trophies of Paris Saint-Germain and relive the greatest moments of the club's history. Stroll through an immersive story, composed of spectacular projections. A majestic trophy wall concludes this tour into the heart of the history of the Parc des Princes.
Duration: 1/2 hour
- You’ll begin the immersion with our prestigious trophy wall, gathered together for the first time. They retrace the successes of the Paris Saint-Germain of the 1982 French Cup as the 2018 French champion.
- Then dream bigger and relive the heroic chapters of the club's history: from its inception to the last few seasons.
- The exhibition offers visitors the opportunity to stroll through an immersive narrative, composed of spectacular projections and an all-inclusive sound design.
- Free visit for children under 5.
- The immersive exhibition in three parts, to discover the history of the stadium and the club and relive the greatest matches.
- Access to the trophy wall
- 1 token for a 360° virtual reality experience (ARCADE VR)
- Duration: 1/2 hour
24 Rue du Commandant Guilbaud, 75016 Paris, France